JOB POSTING #595
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
COMPENSATION: Very competitive and depends on experience
RELOCATION: Local candidates preferred
- Design, develop, facilitate, implement, and evaluate a variety of leadership development programs/processes to grow/develop the competencies of employees at various levels within the company.
- Key role working closely with company leadership
- Will travel to the company’s three manufacturing plants as needed
- 7+ years of training experience
- 3+ years of experience developing leadership programs
- Experience using 360s, MBTI, DiSC, Insights, or other assessments to develop individuals and/or teams
- Strong background in instructional design, adult learning theory, project management, etc.
- Strategic, as well as hands-on, leadership development experience
- Executive coaching experience
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, please visit: http://www.hrsearchpros.com/job-openings.html
CONTACT: Ralph Chapman
Please reference the JOB POSTING # and the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email.