The Sales Training Specialist will develop, implement and deliver training programs focused on TTI systems, TTI processes, selling, and quality, to produce competent sales professionals. Work with the Regional Operations Managers, branch employees and corporate departments to identify and develop system and operational improvements that enhance productivity and performance in the field.
- Assess sales training needs by working with various sources (i.e. Regional Sales Operations Managers and Branch Management) to evaluate, design and implement training programs that influence and improve sales competency.
- Conduct training needs analysis and review training plans with the Director of Training.
- Execute training which will include performing classroom instruction, facilitate instructor lead training, WebEx training, communicating with the regional and corporate management to target and identify training participants, communicating the agenda/itinerary, coordinating catering and serves as the facilitator or arranges for the appropriate facilitator for the training program.
- Design and develop web based training courses, create e-learning modules, webinars, live virtual and classroom trainings that are consistent, timely, accurate, accessible, complete and relevant.
- Work with management to create training on procedures and policies consistent with and resulting from client, regulatory, compliance and legal changes.
- Responsible for capturing training ROI by developing reports, instructor lead course feedback.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Degree from four year college or university with a focus on teaching/training; or an equivalent combination of three years related experience and a minimum of two years related education.
To apply please visit https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm03/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TTI&cws=3&rid=4510