2 Openings: Senior Training Specialist - Mortgage Operations @ Caliber Home Loans
Location: Coppell, TX (HQ)
REQ NUM: 13020
**Please read all requirements and instructions at the end**
Caliber Home Loans, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest-growing mortgage lenders. We didn't move into the fast lane because of clever marketing campaigns or flashy television ads -- our talented employees worked hard to help us rise to the top of our industry.
Here at Caliber, we've replaced the stereotypical corporate culture with a casual "dress for your day" work atmosphere that promotes creativity and a collaborative environment that allows our team members to thrive.
The Senior Training Specialist - Mortgage Operations, is responsible for consulting, partnering, creating and conducting training as well as designing training solutions based on the development needs of the organization.
· Perform needs assessments -- consult and partner with management, supervisors and employees through a variety of channels (surveys, interviews, group sessions, informal) to analyze and isolate the cause(s) of performance gaps and determining the most appropriate solution.
· Deliver mortgage operations training - for new employees including systems, processes and Caliber specific curriculum.
· Facilitate and engage participants.
· Prioritize work -- understand and communicate priorities while meeting deadlines.
· Plan and implement training assignments -- develop action/project plans, obtain resources, and complete assignments in a timely manner to ensure that workplace learning and performance goals are achieved.
· Influence stakeholders -- Collaborate with the business and advise on the value of learning and solutions as a way to improve organizational performance.
· Instructional Design -- Select, design, or partner in the design of the most appropriate strategy, methodologies, and technologies to maximize learning.
· Measure and evaluate -- Partner with the business to ensure the course objectives have a positive impact on the skill gap. Partner with Instructional Designers in the designing of surveys and gather data to analyze the impact of learning within in the classroom.
· Administrative -- coordinate training schedules, registrations, and invitations. Maintain LMS training records, rosters, and reports. Manage classroom set up and scheduling of resources.
· 5 + years of training design and delivery experience.
· 3 + years of Mortgage industry experience.
· Knowledge of teaching and training principles, practices and procedures including individuals, groups, face-to-face and distance learning.
· Demonstrated ability to train people with a wide variety of technical and non-technical skills and backgrounds.
· Knowledge of principles and methods of curriculum development, training design and measurement of training effectiveness.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
· Adept at getting and maintaining attention/involvement of classroom training as well as remote training.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time.
· Self-starter with initiative, strong organizational skills, project management skills, sound decision making and leadership's skills.
· Lead by example, problem solver.
· Ability to work autonomously under minimal supervision.
· Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience.
Our employees demonstrate the Caliber Ways of Work (WOWS) every day through:
· Collaborating Contagiously
· Caring Fiercely
· Doing the Right Thing
· Leading Thoughtfully
Caliber benefits and perks will WOW you!
Our benefits package includes: comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k),10 employer paid holidays, as well as numerous employee discount programs.
We are proud to be a military friendly employer and provide paid leave during military assignments for employees who serve in the Guard or Reserve.
Employees who work at our Coppell headquarters experience additional perks that include: standing desks, complimentary coffee and tea stations, an on-site gym and activities center with ping-pong and pool tables, and an in-house café.
Caliber is an equal opportunity employer.
Instructions to Apply: Apply online through the company website. Then, DM Adam Costakes on LinkedIn to let him know you applied and how you can benefit Caliber Home Loans.