Learning and Development Manager
Praesidium is seeking an innovative Learning and Development Manager to join its Product Services team. This role will work collaboratively with internal leadership as well as client stakeholders to manage the design, creation, and delivery of comprehensive and impactful learning experiences. Working under the direction of the Vice President of Product Services, the individual in this role will use sound instructional design methodologies and effective project management to meet organizational course development goals.
- Design and develop online courses, instructor-led courses, facilitator manuals, and job aids
- Develop collaborative and consultative relationships with subject matter experts, both internal and external
- Write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts and video scripts
- Establish and adhere to milestones contained within courseware project plans
- Interface with vendors and contractors to procure graphics, illustrations, translations, and narrations
- Incorporate effective assessment measures as needed
- Ensure proper documentation and cataloging of course library and related assets
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred, in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with online learning development, training methodologies, including content design, development, delivery, and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and interactive learning materials
- Superior interpersonal, writing, and communication skills, along with the ability to interface at all levels the organization and client stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the creation, use, and deployment of digital media
- Ability to solve problems with minimal supervision and balance multiple projects while working constructively in a team environment
- Understanding and demonstrated application of adult learning theory
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems and publishing standards (SCORM, AICC, xAPI)
- Proficient with Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
- Strong understanding of responsive and mobile first design
- Interest in exploring new technologies as they relate to e-learning
Job Type: Full-timeTo be considered, please send resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.