Hello from ECI Software Solutions. We have a part-time position we are looking to fill with a student or someone looking to work only part time.
Position Title: Learning Management Systems Admin (Part-time only)
Position Location – North Fort Worth (Alliance area); remote to begin – address is 4400 Alliance Gateway Parkway, Fort Worth, TX 76177
Contact Info: Laura Davis – Talent Acquisition Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org; 817-662-3278
Salary range - $15 - $20 per hour
Please apply on line @ www.ecisolutions.com/careers
This position will work up to 20 hours per week and will not include benefits.
ECI Software Solutions is looking for a Part-Time Learning Management Systems Admin. This position will work directly with the Senior Director of Learning and Development by supporting ECI’s Training Content Library and Learning Management System. The successful candidate will also work with executives and managers at all levels to effectively improve and champion professional development programs across the company.
The role will research and recommend the best possible solutions to executive inquiries involving gaps in skill competencies. In addition, this role develop reporting on the effectiveness of solutions and measurement of employee engagement with the tool.
Reports to: Senior Director of Learning and Development
· Oversee the administrative function of the LMS, including ongoing updates, new team member rollouts, audits and metrics reporting
· Work with the Sr. Director of Learning Development, SVP of Human Resources, Division Executives and Senior Leaders to source and manage learning assignments to meet the needs of the organization
· Develop and document processes or policies as needed to establish consistent adoption of the system
· Champion the learning function, driving engagement through marketing the system through periodic newsletters and emails
· Provide training and appropriate system access for new employees.
· Ensure appropriate system access is terminated for exiting employees.
· Develop usage reports and queries that are concise, intuitive, and actionable for organizational users
· Become a Subject Matter Expert on ECI’s Training Content Library
· Work with LMS Vendor, Training Content Vendor and ECI IT Team to resolve any technical issues with regards to systems performance
· Develop, test and implement new custom reports to provide visibility on adoption, completion status and effectiveness of training solutions
· Support integration between the LMS, Training Content Library and other tools and resources
· Serve as the primary cross-functional liaison to identify and provide compliance training
· Monitor system functionality, identifying and resolving technical issues with LMS and/or Training Content Library Vendor
· Experience in measuring and reporting on system performance
· High level of organization
· Past experience in a self-directed role
· Excellent communication skills, comfortable working effectively with people at all levels in the organization
· Ability to balance multiple projects and assignments
· Ability to prioritize effectively and communicate updates in a timely fashion
· Ability to think creatively to problem solve
· Strong technical skills and ability to learn new programs quickly
· Administrative experience a must including advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
· Training support, LMS support or learning facilitation experience strongly preferred
Laura M. Davis