Membership Q & A
We offer FREE meetings, meeting meal, and socials for anyone with membership! A savings of over $150 per year...Yes, we did the math!
Beginning January 1, 2018
- Only two types of membership will exist (Chapter Member and Student Member)
- Job Seeker membership will no longer be available, however those currently with this membership will still be acknowledged
- Dinner is now included for any attendee. Our facility offers salad, entree, and dessert along with tea, water, and coffee
- Anyone NOT registered online by the Monday before the meeting will be considered a walk-in and pay the Guest rate $35.00 This applies to members and non-members alike
Benefits to chapter and members alike:
- Pricing of membership will change. $99 for Chapter Members and $49 for Student Members
- Board membership is discounted at a rate of $59, to show we appreciate and value our volunteers! Learn more about board membership benefits!
- Members must join online and pay online, please allow 48 hours for an admin to approve your membership before registering for a meeting
- Registration flow will be more efficient, as only walk-ins will need to pay
- Adds REAL VALUE to the membership!
- With auto-renew, members will no longer have to take any action to keep their membership active
- For anyone joining in 2018, the membership will pay for itself within the first three meetings.
What we need from YOU!
We need all members to register online by the Monday before the meeting! This helps us better plan for and accommodate the attendees
Can I join at any time throughout the year? How long does my membership last?
YES, we welcome membership at any time. All memberships lasts for one calendar year from join date. JOIN NOW
- Dinner for all attending
- Regular meetings normally take place on the first Thursday of the month in the evenings 5:30-7:30 pm
- The meetings are held at Diamond Oaks Country Club (subject to change)
5:00 pm - 5:30 pm - Registration/Networking for optional SIGs
5:30 pm - 6:00 pm - SIG Sessions
6:00 pm - Chapter Meeting begins (if not attending SIGs)
6:10 pm - 6:15 pm - Chapter announcements
6:15 pm - 7:15 pm - Speaker Presentation (1 hour)
7:15 pm - 7:30 pm - Q&A and Door Prizes, Meeting Concludes
Still have questions? Email the President or any of our board members.