Do you geek out at the thought of developing adult learning storyboards, scripts, and shooting and editing videos?
Do AR, MR, VR, and other next-gen learning solutions amp you up like a few shots of expresso?
Can you produce the right solution for the learning need, even if it means going old school/retro?
If your answer is yes, come join our innovative instructional technology team. We seek a dynamic contributor to help solve our training development challenges. What we do may surprise you.
To be successful in this role, you must be an expert in instructional design who has:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to design and develop quality adult learning content for instructor-led, video, and eLearning deliverables
- An inquisitive nature that seeks to continuously learn the latest industry technology
- The desire to proactively identify challenges and solutions
- The skill to produce deliverables for multiple projects on the same timeline
- The ability to interact with our engineers, programmers, and other technical experts to produce high impact learning solutions
- The ability to be a team player and a high degree of self-direction
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Instructional Design, Learning Technology, English, Communications, Business or equivalent experience with many courses taken in instructional design and technical writing
2-5 years of proven instructional design and technical writing experience
2-5 years of technology experience, including electro-mechanical products
Applications: FrameMaker, PowerPoint, Premiere, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, an eLearning development tool (such as Captivate, Lectora Inspire, etc.)
LMS and content management experience
Strong mechanical reasoning, logical reasoning and comprehension skills; electronics knowledge is a plus
Gamification, XML, HTML, CSS, and social media experience is a plus
Enjoys working in a creative and technical environment
To apply: https://karriere.thyssenkrupp.com/en/jobs/394155/applynow/?jobId=QYEFK026203F3VBQB7V8MF6GM-719285&langCode=en_US