ATD Fort Worth Mid-Cities Chapter Meeting & Presentation
January 5, 2023 - 5:30 - 7:30
Location: Diamond Oaks Country Club | 5821 Diamond Oaks Drive North | Fort Worth, TX 76117
In-person Registration deadline: January 4th
Virtual Registrations: open through day of meeting
Liza Davis: “Mental Fitness - How to Respond to Life’s Challenges with Positive rather than Negative Mindset."
Learn the simple practical applications of Mental Fitness and Positive Intelligence (PQ) to generate:
- Peak performance
- Peace of mind and wellbeing
- Stronger relationships
The 10 ways we self-sabotage and how to weaken your inner critics (the Saboteurs).
- How to strengthen the 3 core mental muscles so you can handle any challenge with a positive mind, maximal effectiveness, and minimal stress.
- A 10-second neuroscience-based technique that helps you go from feeling stressed and overwhelmed to calm, clear-headed, and laser-focused action.
- A powerful, simple, and quick method to identify and release trapped negative emotions that may stand on your way to success, happiness, and well-being.
- How to solve your problems and achieve your goals tapping into the power of your inner sage and positive emotions.
Mental fitness is valuable for productivity, leadership, relationships, parenting, happiness, wellness, and so much more. PQ is based on the synthesis of the latest breakthroughs in Neuroscience, Psychology, and Performance Science, and research involving more than 500K participants in over 50 countries. Your brain can be your greatest enemy and your best friend. Learn how to build your mental fitness so you can fulfill your true potential for both happiness and contribution.About Liza:
Liza Davis is the President of Coaching and Training LLC and a Mental Fitness and Positive Intelligence Coach and Trainer. She is also a certified Executive, Career, Life, and Relationship Coach. Having worked as Peak Performance Coach with Tony Robbins and John Gray and Global Training Facilitator with IBM, Liza has been guiding people to transform their lives, careers, and relationships for the past 12 years. Currently Liza is also getting certified as an Emotion Code practitioner, helping clients to release trapped negative emotions. Before starting her private coaching practice, Liza was Vice President of Recruiting at Wells Fargo bank. Liza is a co-author of Love and Coaching with the bestselling author Dr. John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus). She is happily married and has four young children. Liza has previously served on ATD board in Los Angeles and South Florida.
To learn more about Liza Davis, go to www.CoachingAndTraining.com/liza-davis/
In keeping with the "Fitness, Mental Fitness" Theme, our January menu allows you to be either a "saint" or a "sinner" with your dinner.
- House Garden Salad
- Chipotle Rubbed Pork Loin
- Rosemary Roasted New Potatoes
- French Green Beans Almandine
- Apple Pie
5:30 pm - In Person and Zoom Breakout Room Networking
5:45 pm - In Person Dinner is Served (Menu TBD)
6:00 pm - Meeting Begins for Everyone
6:15 pm - Presentation Begins
7:15 pm - Door Prizes and Final Announcements
7:30 pm - Meeting Concludes