Social | Mobile | Informal
Bring next-generation learning solutions to your organization
Today’s evolution in learning is changing the role of learning professionals. ASTD’s LearnNow Conference is a unique event designed to help learning professionals embrace this evolution and find new ways to empower learning, support performance, and provide business impact.
This conference provides the chance to explore trends in the training and development field, learn from industry-leading experts, and immediately apply what you learn to your real work.
- Learn from and collaborate with industry-leading experts, including Chad Udell, Jane Bozarth, and Julie Dirksen.
- Participate in hands-on activities and exercises designed to arm you with innovative solutions for your real work challenges.
- Explore new learning analytics and metrics.
- Deconstruct an onboarding experience and rebuild it using LearnNow techniques.
- Design a plan to support mobile workers in self-directed informal learning.
- Gather new insights about your changing role in learning, design experiences that drive change, and explain trends that are revolutionizing traditional training.
- Identify and apply ways to incorporate these elements into your organizational learning.
- Design road maps for implementing practical, innovative solutions.
You will leave this unique event energized and prepared to put new concepts and methods into practice.
LearnNow is a day-and-a-half event that mixes traditional conference sessions with facilitated time for group work and discussion. After signing up for the event, you will be sent a short list of questions to help us better understand your role, your organization, and your goals. You will be asked to come to the event with a project or goal in mind, and you will work on that issue throughout your LearnNow experience.
A follow-up virtual session will be scheduled a few weeks after the conference so that attendees can reconnect with one another and facilitators, and discuss progress as well as challenges.
Who Should Attend?
LearnNow is for anyone in the training and development field that is interested in harnessing technology and informal learning methods to advance workplace performance. Some of these people may include:
- instructional designers
- training directors
- training managers
- learning strategists
- e-learning designers.
The LearnNow Conference will equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to take your learning function to the next level.